Are you a blogger, want to start blogging or love to read blogs? All Campus Crusade for Christ women attending CSU are invited to meet with a number of authors and bloggers at an informal meet-and-greet on July 20, 2011, in The Rim coffee shop in the basement of Durrell. You can ask one of your staff sisters about her blogging ministry, find someone who’ll come alongside you and help you get started with a blog or meet face-to-face with that new friend you made in the blogosphere. Drop in anytime between 3:30 and 5:00.
Here’s selected posts based on themes from some of the bloggers who will be at the meet-and-greet . My prayer is that these thoughtful posts will bless you during our time together in Colorado. (I also have more posts on this month’s shared reader.)
- Barbara helps us prayerfully examine our attitude
- Love & Hate & CSU by Cas
- Since we’re giving away a Kindle for the meet-and-greet, read how their Kindles saved the day for Keith and Kay during the earthquake in Japan
- A Biblical perspective from Maggie about accepting God’s will and direction
- Is your time at CSU too crazy-busy? Spend Sunday in the Park with God, by Mary
- Be sure to read Christians and Tipping by Stephanie before you meet your friends for a meal out
- In the Uprooting… by Abby
- Peggy and Skittles – what God taught Bonnie through her Guinea pigs
- Dying for Grace by Cheryl
- GPS by Gordana
- Three Wishes for My Children by Judy
- I’m Just Sayin’ by Laura
- Technology Misunderstood… now this one is just FUNNY… from Jim and Barbara
- Unplugged or Plugged In? by Leaha
- Smartphone Lite…. an affordable way to own a smartphone by Sus
If you’re a CCC staff woman and a blogger, help us get to know you! Comment with a link to one of your posts below and join us at the meet-and greet! (Learn more on Facebook or eMail us at GlobalStaffWomen at gMail dot com.)
Read about the authors who’ll also be at the Meet-and-Greet.
Don’t miss the New Media Blog Training from 1 to 2:30 in the Bloggers’ Lounge on July 20th and 25th.
Join a small group discussion on evangelistic blogging outside Lory.