This month’s selection of blog posts look ahead to the new year:
- Tea Cups Full of Grace – Ashley looks back at her imaginary life on a foreign field and what God did in reality.
- Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates: a reading plan to cover 365 key Bible chapters in a year.
- Shifts in Focus in the Spring – How one Cru team changed their spring focus to be ready for freshmen in the fall.
- A Clean Slate and Forgiveness – a challenge to live each day aware of His incredible forgiveness.
- Make Things Happen – Help for those resolutions you’ve made for next year.
- All Things New – As we look at the future, remember we are new in Christ.
- Consider learning and practicing Biblical thinking by following Thinking Christian.
- Resolutions by Leaha
This photo of fireworks in Austin, Texas, is available on Wikimedia Commons.