The 2013 tour emphasizes guest-posting. Cru bloggers have written posts on other blogs this year. Please share these posts with your friends.
Get on the bus!
This tour is over; however, I’ll be doing annual tours every spring.
- “Helping Your Children Share Their Faith” on A Good Seed from MikeandSus.org
- “I’m Crabby and I Know It!” on Second Cup of Coffee from Compelled
- “Getting Started with MailChimp 101” on eQuipping for eMinistry from Outside the Box Ministry
- “Stop, Drop and Roll” on My Missing Fingers by A Good Seed
- “A Kazakh Cabbie” on MikeandSus.org from Thru a Dirty Window
- “Wilderness Wanderings” on Tip of the Iceberg from Second Cup of Coffee
- “Easy Crockpot Salmon Chowder” on Foodie Forever from The Sovereign
- “Maggie’s Advice for Beginning Bloggers” on eQuipping for eMinistry from The Bruehls
- “Wildfire or Fireplace? Where are you in your faith?” on MikeandSus.org from Judy Douglass’ Kindling blog
- “When I Can’t See the Diamonds for the Bling” on Thru a Dirty Window from Cheryl Boyd’s blog
- “A ‘Fishy’ Lesson for Parents” on Hope for Hurting Parents from Compelled
- “Even the Camels” on The Sovereign (a blog for post-Rapture readers) from Judy Douglass’ Kindling blog
- “Ring, Ring!” on Tip of the Iceberg from The View from Here
- “Blueberries. Pancakes. Maple Syrup.” on Foodie Forever from along the way.
- “Show Your Power” on Compelled from Second Cup of Coffee
- “The Truth WILL Set You Free” on MikeandSus.org from MaryHenderson.org
- “Sharing with Dropbox” on eQuipping for eMinistry from maturitas cafe
- “What Are You Doing, Jesus?” on Thru a Dirty Window from Samantha Today and Celebrity Gospel
- “Learning from Library Fines” on along the way from Second Cup of Coffee
- “Josceyln’s Story” on JudyDouglass.com from Motherhood and Ministry: notes from a feisty mom
- “Hiding” on along the way from Compelled
- “Shekinah” on JudyDouglass.com from MaryHenderson.org
- “How Do You Respond to Life’s Travails” on Sandra Auer’s blog and also on A Good Seed from My Missing Fingers
- “Sharing with Christy, the Vampire” ~ on MikeandSus.org (excerpted from Holly Melton’s book, follow My lead: responding to God’s voice in everyday encounters, available at CSU2013)
- “Not So Tasty” ~ on Second Cup of Coffee from Tip of the Iceberg
- “Hanging in the Balance” ~ on Samantha Today from Thru a Dirty Window
- Thank you for joining us on this year’s annual blog tour. We’ll be back for another tour next spring.
Please share these posts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Every Thursday through Friday, use the #FF hashtag (Follow Friday) to help these bloggers get more exposure on Twitter. Thanks!
Subscribe for an email alert to the “different stops” on the tour. If you want to follow the tour, I send a weekly email about new posts added to the tour. Click here and subscribe in the email alerts section for the “Current blog tour”. The default on this form will also subscribe you to a weekly email of e4e posts, so look over the different options to determine which email subscriptions and alerts fit your interests.
- All Spring Blog Tours
- Out of This World Tour ~ Cru staff as guest authors on other blogs and web sites
- The Christmas Blog Tours
- Find more guest posts (and Cru bloggers) right here on eQuipping for eMinistry (I have over 40 guest authors on this blog).
- #FF stands for Follow Friday. Late on every Thursday and through Friday, you can use this hashtag to recommend these bloggers to your friends.
- Again, receive an eMail on Thursdays with the links to the most recent posts for future blog tours by checking the last box on this subscription form.
- Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.