This is the seventh year for our e4e Blog Tour! For 2016’s tour, I’m having a Kindle Fire giveaway. You could win one of four Fire tablets. See giveaway information at the end of this post.
Get on the bus!
Bloggers, if you’re on Cru staff, contact Sus at her Cru address or at e4e at cru.org with your submission. I post in the order I receive submissions, so the earlier you enter, the more exposure for your blog. Most submissions should be entered in April to make it on the tour.
Subscribe for an email alert to the “different stops” on the tour. I add a new post about four times per week, starting today. If you subscribe, you’ll receive a weekend email about the new posts added to the tour during the previous week. Click here and subscribe in the email alerts section for the “Current blog tour”. The default on this form will also subscribe you to a weekly email of eQuipping for eMinistry posts, so look over the different options to determine which email subscriptions and alerts fit your interests.
Fire Giveaway Tour
- Steward the Gospel Well: A Framework for Both the Energized and Overwhelmed ~ Cas Monaco on Intersect Project
- When you want God to keep you FROM the storm, but instead you find Him IN it ~ Vapor and Mist (Lindsey Dennis)
- The Game of Mau ~ Second Cup of Coffee (Gordana)
- The Power of Gifts ~ Gilbert’s Coaching Tips (Gilbert Kingsley)
- Is Beauty Important? ~ North Hills Drive (Katie James)
- Naïveté and Discretion in the Socialsphere ~ eQuipping for eMinistry (Sus Schmitt)
- Time to Embrace a New Direction? ~ Cru Military
- The Sacrifice of Thankfulness: Lessons from Leviticus ~ Domestic Indulgence (Elizabeth McKinney)
- Is There a Better Way to Measure Success? ~ just a glimpse (Erin White)
- Old School Love ~ Bill Rogers
- Not the road I wanted ~ Refreshment from Him (Nancy Wayland)
- Confessions of a Middle-aged White Woman: 5 Leadership Lessons on the Way to Diversity ~ Cas Monaco on Christianity Today
- Being Enjoyed ~ Wandering 40 days (Mick Haupt)
- My Muslim Friends ~ Awakening Sardis (Christina Staats)
- On Staying, Leaving and Which Is Harder ~ Abby Alleman on a life overseas: the mission conversation
- Wait and Listen ~ Sit for a Moment (Judy Nelson Lewis)
- The Brain Train ~ Come and See! (Karen Burroughs)
- Miraculous Answered Prayer for a Persecuted Christian ~ The Sovereign (a blog for post-Rapture readers by Sus Schmitt)
- I was a reluctant TNT user ~TNTtips (Bob Mac Leod)
- Looking in the Rear View Mirror and Asking “How Long?” ~ Leader Impact (Steve Morgan)
- My Story for His Glory: Why I Share My Life… Here ~ Abby Alleman
- Beyond the Field: Dealing with Ambiguous Loss ~ Tammy McLeod on Huffington Post
- admitting when things are messy ~ Samantha Barnes
- When the Womb Runs Dry ~ Compelled (Stephanie Reeves)
- We Went through Fire and Water ~ GPS for the Wife of a Leader (Debby Thompson)
- Five Tips for Cross-cultural Missionaries within the U.S. ~ Crocker Chronicle (Scott Crocker)
- Valentine’s Day and Your Daughter ~ Every Single Dad (Tez Brooks)
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Love where They Live ~ Joan Parsons on Neighborhood Bible Study 2 Go
- Grace to Grace ~ A Crazy Beautiful Life (Jen Phipps)
- A Non-cheesy Christian Film Does Exist: Risen ~ MariletteSanchez.com
- 5 Questions to Ask Friends when They Return from Spring Break Mission Trips (Or Really Any Trips) ~ Live with Flair (Dr. Heather Holleman)
- Death, life, and a side order of eternity ~ WillHoyler.com
- Is Forgiveness Easy? ~ MikeandSus.org (Mike Schmitt)
- We Need to See the Mess and Gore ~ Tip of My Iceberg (Dayle Rogers)
- “Livin’ the Dream” ~ CindiFerrini.com
- The Hem of His Garment ~ Kindling blog (Judy Douglass)
- This tour is over; however, I’ll be doing another annual tour at Christmas and a year from now. If you’re on Cru staff and want me to know about your blog, contact Sus Schmitt at Cru.
Hooray! I’ve given away four Fire tablets: two for Cru bloggers as well as two for Cru readers. I’ll announce the winners later this month.
Please share these posts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Every Thursday through Friday, use the #FF hashtag (Follow Friday) to help these bloggers get more exposure on Twitter. Thanks!
- All Spring Blog Tours
- Out of This World Tour ~ Cru staff as guest authors on other blogs and web sites
- The Christmas Blog Tours
NOTE: Photo of tour bus in Bath, England, is available on Wikimedia Commons.