Resonate: Bible Reading Plan on YouVersion
Today, I finished a ten-day reading plan on YouVersion, Resonate: A Musical Documentary on God and Creativity.
This plan caught my eye because God has been speaking to me about the importance of creativity. I recommend this plan to stretch your thinking about this topic.
Consider these devotional meditations:
- We are all creative because our Father God is creative.
- Being creative includes much more than fine arts or in being a professional.
- We’re encouraged to be creative in community.
- Express your creativity in grief.
- Creativity and your identity.
- Tell stories even when some “don’t get” your message.
If you’re exploring creativity and how God may be leading you, I recommend this devotional.
- Brianna Gaither started the Resonate Campaign, which offers the reading plan.
- From the website: “Resonate is an initiative pursuing relationship with God as a Creator in order to develop excellence in our mirroring creativity, that the beauty of God would revive the heart of man.”
- The screenshot is from her official music video, I Won’t Rest Until.
- Her 46-minute documentary, Resonate, is $4.99 to rent.
- Here’s the trailer: