Google changed their reader, so I won’t be able to have a monthly “subscription” of blog posts anymore. Instead, at the beginning of every month I’ll have a list of posts to recommend right here on eQuipping for eMinistry (e4e).
The featured blogs today are all new to e4e. This selection of posts includes Campus Crusade for Christ staff men and women from around the world as well as our associate staff and alumni. I know these staff would welcome an opportunity to bless you today.
Are you familiar with Joe and Cindi Ferrini of Creative Management Fundamentals? They minister in Cleveland, Ohio. Here’s some selected posts on help when you have a special-needs child and time management tips.
I listed the other blogs in two general categories:
- let bygones be bygones – tasting God
- My Reply – My fears
- The Great Adventure – Who or What Have I Been Worshipping?
Family and Relationships
- A Snapshot of Motherhood A Different Kind of Labor (as your child leaves for college)
- Devos and Dumplings The Face of Christianity, Part 1 (helping hurting families)
- The Gospel in Real Life The Scariest Dream