This is the sixth year for our e4e Blog Tour! The theme this year is “win-build-send.” Come back every day through May 9th for a new post from a Cru blogger or, better yet, subscribe for a weekly email alert from the tour.
Get on the bus!
Bloggers, if you’re on Cru staff, contact Sus at e4e at cru.org with your submission. Tour ends by May 9th, so send me a link to a blog post soon. I post in the order I receive submissions, so the earlier you enter, the more exposure for your blog. The post can be a how-to post, an inspirational post, or a post reporting on the results of a win-build-send event.
- Share Your Faith at Christian Events ~ Mike and Sus
- What Chip & Joanna Taught Me about Loving My Neighbors ~ NBS2Go (Joan Parson)
- A life in community (asking for help) ~ Josh Irby
- Does the Way You Worship Count? ~ NBS2Go (Debbie McGoldrick)
- Stepping out in Faith ~ Flourishing City (Suzy Silk)
- Increase Your Effectiveness in Sharing Your Faith: The Ripple Effect ~ eQuipping for eMinistry
- Don’t apologize for being an apologetics amateur. Start here. ~ Power to Change (Corey Sleep)
- Our Aim ~ Tabby’s Tab
- The Search for Truth ~ Power to Change (Erin Ford)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People ~ Leader Impact
- Cracking the Building Code ~ Second Cup of Coffee
- You Never Know What’s Beneath the Surface: What’s the Story ~ thru a dirty window (Cas Monaco)
- a place to belong, a place to become ~ maturitas cafe
- Renewing Our Minds as Mothers ~ Irby Road
- The Dreams God Placed in Our Hearts ~ Flourishing City (Daniel Du)
- Getting to 4th generation church multiplication ~ The Seabourns
- The Dignity of Hope ~ A Crazy Beautiful Life
- Words of My Life 4: Surrender ~ Kindling (Judy Douglass)
- Start a Mother’s Encouragement Group ~ Missional Women (Taylor Irby)
- The most offensive thing I’ve ever said on a university campus ~ Power to Change (Angela Gray)
- Bigger than Bunnies; Better than Candy ~ Tip of My Iceberg (Dayle Rogers)
- 3 Questions that Changed My Life! ~ Leading with Questions (Bob Tiede)
- Lovers Tell of the Things They Love ~ Flourishing City (David Robbins)
- til everyone knows someone… ~ AB Reflections (Andrea Buczynski, VP, Global Leadership Development/HR)
- When Life Distracts Me from My Commitment to God ~ The Sovereign (a blog for post-Rapture readers by Sus Schmitt)
- An Easter Question: What Do Scholars (Including Atheists) Believe about Jesus? ~ Power to Change (Kirk Durston)
- This tour is over; however, I’ll be doing another annual tour at Christmas and also a year from now.
Please share these posts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Every Thursday through Friday, use the #FF hashtag (Follow Friday) to help these bloggers get more exposure on Twitter. Thanks!
Subscribe for an email alert to the “different stops” on the tour. If you want to follow the tour, I send a weekly email about new posts added to the tour. Click here and subscribe in the email alerts section for the “Current blog tour”. The default on this form will also subscribe you to a weekly email of e4e posts, so look over the different options to determine which email subscriptions and alerts fit your interests.
- All Spring Blog Tours
- Out of This World Tour ~ Cru staff as guest authors on other blogs and web sites
- The Christmas Blog Tours
NOTE: Photo of tour bus in Bath, England, is available on Wikimedia Commons.