For the fourth year, eQuipping for eMinistry is sharing Christmas-themed posts from Cru bloggers. We know these posts will encourage you as you prepare your heart this Advent season. We hope you’ll also start following some of these bloggers in the year ahead.
- Crocker Chronicle ~ In Our Broken World, Our God Is with Us
- Cru: New York City ~ A Different Nativity Scene (Also, Christmas reflections every Tuesday this month)
- Entertaining for Eternity ~ Free card to print and add to your gift tin of Christmas Cookies
- eQuipping for eMinistry ~ Social Media for Mary, Joseph, and the Magi
- Hope for Hurting Parents ~ A Message for Parents with Heavy Hearts
- Indigitous blog ~ Christmas is the best time to share your faith
- Judy Douglass’ Kindling blog ~ Open Hearts at Christmas
- Leader Impact ~ Re-order My Private World (Simplicity)
- Live with Flair ~ Rare and Beautiful Treasure
- Mary Henderson ~ Friends: Why Some People Have More than Others
- maturitas cafe ~ Old favorites. New traditions.
- MikeandSus.org ~ A Chat with Angel Gabriel
- Second Cup of Coffee ~ When Destiny Knocks on Your Door (a series on the Magi)
- The Sovereign (a blog for post-Rapture readers) ~ Clinging to Convictions in a Culture of Compromise (thoughts from Hanukkah)
- Tip of the Iceberg ~ Trees, Tradition and Truth
See You Next Year!
I’ll be focusing on our family for the next two weeks, but I’ll be back early in January with a variety of ideas for your “New Year’s Resolutions.” Do you have a new habit you would like to start in 2015? If you have an idea, please comment below. Your idea may be one of the January posts. I know I’ll write some ideas on keeping tabs on prayer requests.
May the light of God’s salvation shine brightly in your hearts this Christmas and may we all look forward to what God will do to advance His kingdom in the year ahead.